Are you an Architect or Engineer???
CSI Philadelphia is filled with plenty of Product Reps who would be HAPPY to sponsor your ticket to ANY EVENT!
Reach out to inquire, and we can connect you!
THE CORE (Sponsors)
The Core are those Companies who have decided to partner with CSI Philly in events throughout the year. Without these Companies CSI Philly would not be able to do what we do and we are grateful for all the support they give us we hope you will support them.
2019 - 2020 Calendar
- Thu, Jan 28Zoom Virtual Presentation11th Hour Bid Day Simulation w/ Drexel University (6-9pm)See the 11th Hour of Bid Day, from the other side. This fun, fast paced simulation lets Students, Architects, Engineers, Estimators and other interested parties try their hand at what happens in the 11th Hour before a Hard Bid is awarded.
- Mon, Feb 15Zoom Virtual PresentationGrill Series: Part 1 - Floor PreparationCSI Philadelphia returns with the Grill Series. Putting together a virtual panel of: One Architect, Spec Writer, Owner, Product Rep, Contractor. They sit on the panel and field questions concerning this difficult topic.
- Mon, Mar 15Zoom Virtual PresentationGrill Series: Part 2 - Showing Energy Code ComplianceCSI Philadelphia returns with the Grill Series. Putting together a virtual panel of: One Architect, Spec Writer, Owner, Product Rep, Contractor. They sit on the panel and field questions concerning this difficult topic.
- Mon, Apr 12Zoom Virtual PresentationGrill Series: Part 3 - Code of Ethics (Unwritten Rules)CSI Philadelphia returns with the Grill Series. Putting together a virtual panel of: One Architect, Spec Writer, Owner, Product Rep, Contractor. They sit on the panel and field questions concerning this difficult topic.
- Mon, May 17Bury The Hatchet Philadelphia - Axe ThroAxe Throwing @ Bury the Hatchet in PhiladelphiaFingers crossed for a close out the season with an IN-PERSON evening full of lively conversation, networking with colleagues new and old and THROWING AXES! Bring a business card for a special axe throwing round challenge.
The Construction Specifications Institute is made up of construction specifiers, architects, engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and product representatives.
The goal of the Philadelphia Chapter is to achieve better quality construction by creating good communication between the various individuals involved in these fields. We endeavor to accomplish this goal by:
Inviting speakers to make presentations that will increase each member's knowledge of important issues (e.g. the implementation of the new building codes);
Offering technical presentations that will increase members' construction knowledge;
Offering product presentations that will help to keep members abreast of current industry product development;
Offering networking among the rich diversity of members at the monthly meeting.
President/Publications Cory Robbins, BA, CSI-EP
EDA Contractors Inc.
633 Dunksferry Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
Vice President/Membership Chair Mrs. Stephanie Staub, CSI, CDT, LEED GA
Architectural Glass Institute
2190 Hornig Rd Ste 100
Philadelphia, PA 19116-4202
Immediate Past President Brian Conroy, CSI
Master Wall Inc
21 Granite Dr
East Earl, PA 17519-9487
Secretary Chair Steven Lawrey, CSI, CCS, CCPR, CCCA, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
1449 Maryland Ave
Havertown, PA 19083-1938
Treasurer Mr. David Stutzman, CSI, CCS, AIA, SCIP
PO Box 248
2231 Route 50
Tuckahoe, NJ 08250-0248
Mr. Michael Krahling, CSI, CDT (Term ends 2021)
ATAS International, Inc.
Ms. Kelley Panariello (Term ends 2021)
Ms. Michelle Kleschick (Term ends 2021)
Mr. Kent Dombach, RA, CSI, CDT, AIA, LEED AP (Term ends 2021)
Mr. Jeff Skuba, CSI, CDT, ACT (Term ends 2022)
Become part of THE CORE
It is highly encouraged to join CSI.
Becoming a CSI member gives you a wealth of benefits, including construction industry news and resources, standards and formats, networking opportunities, webinars, events, and member discounts.
If you have any questions please reach out to