Mon, Feb 25 | Stantec Consulting Services
Grill Series: Grill the A/E (Architects & Engineers)
"It's Time to Grill" --- Panel consisting of HIGH-Level Architects & Engineers has been assembled to field questions from other professions of the industry. BRING YOUR HARD HITTING QUESTIONS
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Feb 25, 2019, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Stantec Consulting Services, 1500 Spring Garden St #1100, Philadelphia, PA 19130, USA
About the Event
Attendees will include members from:
- GBCA, ASPE, AIA, PEA, Engineers' Club of Philadelphia, SARA, NAWIC, CSI
ALL volunteer construction organizations are encouraged to attend and ask difficult questions in an open forum.
- Why must we provide competitive bids for 75% CD?
- When is the last time this specification was updated?
- How can we get the architect out to the site more?
- Why can't we communicate better!?
- CSI Member$10$100$0
- Non-CSI Member$20$200$0
- Stantec Employee$10$100$0